Often you are not only dealing with another person’s insurance company, but your own.
Your own auto policy may provide additional benefits that need to be coordinated with the other person’s insurance coverage (i.e. personal injury protection, medpay, under-insured motorist). Your health insurance company may pay for your medical treatment, but claim reimbursement for the benefits they pay.
Of course, we want you to understand what we are doing on your behalf, so we will provide you with a clear understanding of how Texas law applies to your particular situation. Our job is to take the burden of dealing with the insurance claims off of you so you can concentrate on regaining your health.
The attorneys at Moore & Bomben, PLLC are members of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA) which is an organization that was founded in 1949 to protect the rights of Texas families.
TTLA has been a steadfast defender of the civil justice system in Texas and works hard to ensure that ordinary citizens have a voice in the legislative process. We help fund TTLA’s programs and donate time and expertise to ensure these goals are met for the protection of Texan families.
- Fully investigate the facts, including interviewing witnesses, taking statements, and photographing the accident scene and your vehicle;
- Work with your doctors to protect your credit history;
- Obtain your medical records, reports, and bills;
- Worry about your case so you do not have to;
- Communicate with the insurance company for you;
- Shield you from the abuse of the insurance company adjusters and the insurance company attorneys;
- Get your claim settled or tried to a jury of your peers;
- Fight so that you receive a fair recovery;
- Aggressively and respectfully represent and protect you and your family.